What is Lifo®?
The Lifo® method has been used for over thirty years in over 30 countries around the world and in more than 18 different languages.
- The Lifo® Method consists of a paper-based and on-line survey and support materials that can be used in resourcing, team and individual development
- A practical methodology that describes human behaviour and its drivers based on the work of Erich Fromm and Carl Rogers
- Identifies four distinct styles with different drivers and motivations that generate different behaviour patterns.
- indicates behavioural strengths and weaknesses in normal and stressful circumstances
- identifies gaps in skills
- identifies potential stressors
- identifies ineffective strategies.
The Lifo® Method as a training or coaching tool has many benefits.
- Leads to a path towards effective and lasting high performance
- Is non-threatening
- accepts people as they are
- focuses on:
- maximising your strengths
- managing your potential weaknesses
- has a common language
- values individual difference