Using Lifo® in your organisation
Lifo® helps you to make the most of your resources - whatever is happening in your organisation.
Lifo® can help with major, stress-inducing changes, such as:
Lifo® can help you to take a step back and re-assess your strengths objectively, by:
- getting to the bottom of what makes your organisation tick
- providing a practical path to achieving effective, high-performing leadership - and identifying how behaviours can get in the way
- looking in detail at how your organisation could develop further, using your existing resources.
Lifo® can help your people to understand, and make use of, different preferred communication styles during their day-to-day working lives. Lifo® can improve performance in areas as diverse as:
- management development
- relationships with clients
- negotiating with suppliers
- annual salary reviews
- setting objectives for individuals; and creating personal development plans
- developing teamwork, including handling inter-personal conflict.
Work in organisations is facilitated by highly-trained Lifo® Consultants, and is often provided with ongoing support by staff who train in Lifo® and become accredited themselves.